Make! Craft! Live! Application Form
About Make! Craft! Live!
Make! Craft! Live! is a season of nationwide exhibitions, learning events, fairs, and digital activities that celebrates the value of craft to empower, enrich and connect our society. Running from October 2021 to October 2022, this marks 50 years of the Crafts Council and will be principally delivered through 50 craft activities that will take place at venues across the UK, including: craft studios, museums, galleries, cultural venues, schools, community centres and online.
Be a Make! Craft! Live! partner
We want Make! Craft! Live! to be a joyous celebration of craft and an active conversation around how it can help us shape a brighter future. The aim of the programme is to connect the public with craft through makers and organisations doing meaningful and urgent work across the country.
Although the Crafts Council website will be the main platform for collating all the activity, we want this to be a campaign shared and owned by the craft sector. From September 2021, we are inviting proposals for new or existing activity to form part of the Make! Craft! Live! programme running from October 2021 to October 2022, across the UK.
- You will be part of a nationwide, year-long programme of events that will raise the profile of craft and making.
- Your activity will have a presence on the Crafts Council website as one of our official listed partners.
- Your activity will be on the What’s On section of our website which will be promoted across the year.
- Your activity will be included in at least one Crafts Council social media post.
- Your activity may feature in e-newsletters or in website editorial.
- We will supply you with Make! Craft! Live! branded assets and guidelines for marketing purposes.
- Where possible, Crafts Council representatives will endeavour to attend events and support activities in person.
For more information, please download the ‘Make! Craft! Live! Invitation to partners’ document